Please take a few minutes to read the following information so that you can be prepared for your visit with us.
- Clinic visits are by Appointment Only. In accordance with government guidelines for personal services in Level 2, we are unable to accept walk ins at this time.
- Please do not come to the clinic if you or anyone you are in contact with are experiencing any of the following symptoms – fever (or the signs of a fever, including chills, sweats, muscle aches, lightheadedness) cough, headache, sore throat, painful swallowing, runny nose, diarrhea, loss of sense of smell or taste, unexplained loss of appetite or small, red or purple spots on the hands./feet. If you are experiencing any of these signs we urge you to contact 811.
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are in contact with anyone in isolation.
- Please do not come early or late for your appointment. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accommodate late arrivals to the clinic as this will negatively impact the clients booked after you.
- Please remove any make up before you arrive for your appointment.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please take a moment to read the Covid-19 self assessment sign at our doorway before entering the clinic. If you have any of the listed symptoms please reschedule your appointment. The health and safety of our staff and clients is our first priority.
- Once you are in the treatment room we ask that you not remove your mask until deemed appropriate by your service provider. As well, at any time when your mask is off you MUST REFRAIN from talking to your service provider.
- We ask that clients continue to come for their appointments without guests, family members or children with the exception of those clients who need assistance.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the clinic. Cell phone use is also prohibited.
- Please be aware of the presence of any other clients and respect all physical distancing as indicated by signs on our floors.
- We ask clients to pre read any consent forms emailed to them prior to their appointment so that they can readily sign these on arrival without delay.
- We ask that clients not pick up any items in the clinic such as retail products unless indicated as such by staff. We will be happy to help you retrieve any products and answer all questions for you.
- While our public washrooms remain open, we suggest that you use the washroom at home before arriving at the clinic to minimize your contact and time at the clinic.
- Clients will be booked with extra time to facilitate any extra cleaning and disinfecting of rooms. PPE will be worn by staff and properly discarded after each client leaves.
- All staff will continue with screening and temperature checks before being able to start work each day.
- All staff will continue to ensure regular cleaning of the spaces and surfaces throughout the clinic to provide you with the safest environment possible.
- If you are in need of any skincare products while you are at your appointment please let us know so that we can prepare this for you while you are in the treatment room.
To place an order you can DM @landellsclinic on Facebook or Instagram. You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at 739-7546. We will continue to offer our complimentary virtual consultations to anyone needing some assistance with skincare education and products. To book a virtual consultation please click here.
Stay safe everyone and remember to continue to be kind. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Landells Clinic Team